A A A

Sports Funding

In our Year 6 cohort (19/20) 68% of our pupils can swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of 25 metres using a range of strokes effectively.  The remaining 32% of pupils will be having swimming lessons weekly with a qualified coach and lifeguard using the £800.00 allocated for this purpose in the Sports Funding Link below.

 

Sports Funding 2019/2020 - £17,739.00

Please see link for how we are using this funding for 2019/2020

Sports Funding 2018/2019 - £17,768.00

Please see link for how we are using this funding for 2018/2019

Sports Funding 2017/2018 - £8,550.00 

Please see link for how we are using this funding for 2017/2018

Sports Funding 2016/2017 - £8,536.00 

Please see link for how we are using this funding for 2016/2017

Sports Funding 2015/2016 - £8,536.00 

Please see link for how we used this funding for 2015/2016

Sports Funding 2014/2015 - £8,406.00

The amount of funding received from the Government for PE premium in 2014/15 was £8,406.00

During this year we chose to spend this on the following:

  • £3,400 on after school clubs and PE lessons run by SCS and Jumble Juniors - including Football, Basketball, Hockey, Athletics and Multi Sports
  • £700 on yoga lessons for Early Years and Year 1
  • £700 on a sports week for all children, with various activities including Archery, Circus skills
    and mini world cup
  • £3600 playground re-marking to enhance play and sport for all

Find Us

Contact Us

  • Roach Vale, Colchester,
    Essex CO4 3YN
  • Tel: 01206 861324
  • Fax: 01206 869751
  • admin@roachvale.essex.sch.uk

Ofsted

Our Awards/Logos