Roach Vale School Association is a charity run by parents and carers. As a parent of a child at Roach Vale Primary School you are automatically a member of the School Association and as such you can attend meetings, vote on proposals and make suggestions for spending or raising funds. We welcome new members and fresh ideas, we value your views so please try and attend the meetings if you can.
The School Association Roles are listed on the RVSA Information page of the School Association section.
What do the School Association do? We raise money to spend on improving equipment and resources to enhance our children’s education and the facilities in the school in general. We promote closer links between home and school and we bring staff, parents, pupils and friends together in support of our school.
How can you get involved? There are many ways you can help and support your child through the School Association. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Offers of help before, after or at events are so valuable. It doesn’t matter if you can’t help on a regular basis, the School Association welcome any support it receives.
- You can attend the AGM or meetings to give us ideas for fundraising events.
- If you don’t have the time to help at events then your enthusiasm for what the School Association are doing is really beneficial so please try to support the events.
- If you have any contacts or skills we could use then please come along to a meeting or contact a member of the School Association to discuss ways this could be of use.
- If you have suggestions on regarding what the money raised could be spent on then we would be interested to hear your ideas.
- Finally, we are extremely grateful to receive donations (contact the School Association Treasurer, Mrs. Nicky Marshall for more details)
Please look through these School Association web pages to find out more and see how you can get involved. Thank you.